Jan 07, 2019
RESTON, VA – January 7, 2019 – Collaborative Solutions announced its placement in the top 101 winners of the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation.
“This is the first time we have received this recognition, and we are honored to be included alongside such great companies,” said Bob Maller, Collaborative Solutions President and Chief Culture Officer. “Collaborative Solutions was founded upon the idea that the combined skills, experience, and leadership from the top talent in consulting could produce an unparalleled level of value for our customers. In order to attract this talent, we have always prioritized our employees and worked hard to build a family-like culture that feels like a second home.”
The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For program recognizes organizations that display a commitment to excellence in people services and employee enrichment. Organizations are evaluated on communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention, and more.
At Collaborative, employees really do come first. The ‘Collabie’ culture plays a huge role in attracting new talent and retaining long-term employees, as there is a true feeling of connection, camaraderie, and family amongst one another. Programs that support and drive this connection include the Collabie Culture Club, which promotes regional get togethers and philanthropic activities, as well as the Collabie Awards, which recognizes and celebrates top performers across the company who are voted on by their colleagues.
Aside from the culture, the work-life balance that Collaborative offers is key in employee work-life happiness. From flexible schedules to a generous paid time off policy, the goal is to have employees feel that they do not have to choose between excelling at home and at work. These programs, along with the executive leadership team’s open-door policy, take Collaborative from being a top consultancy, to a top workplace.
Collaborative Solutions’ is honored to add this award to an impressive list of recognitions from 2018, including:
- Best Workplaces for Diversity, #70, Fortune, 2018
- Best Workplaces for Women, #11, Fortune, 2018
- Best Medium Workplaces, #11, Fortune, 2018
- Best Firm to Work For, #2, Consulting Magazine, 2018
- Best Workplace in Consulting & Professional Services, #5, Fortune, 2018
- Best Workplace for Millennials, Fortune, 2018
- Bay Area Top Workplace, #9, Bay Area News Group, 2018
- Top 10 Enterprise Transformation Partner for Financials, HfS, 2018
- Great Place to Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2018
- Best Places to Work For, #13, Florida, Best Companies Group, 2018
- Winner's Circle, HfS Research, 2018
Collaborative Solutions has deployed in over 125 countries and has experience with organizations ranging from 200 to 200,000 employees. Collaborative Solutions is based in the Washington, D.C., metro area and has offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.